THE ORIGINAL “GIORGIO’S PIZZA HOUSE”
In February of 1959, Frank and Concetta (Tina) along with their “Paisans” Mario and Enza Volpe, opened the original “Giorgio’s Pizza House”, named after an old friend of theirs, in the Foxworthy shopping center in San Jose.
A year later, Louise and Anthony Dambruoso, affectionately known as “Sash and Lou” who were cousins to the family, took control and ran it for the next eight years. In 1968, Frank and Tina’s four sons Don, Nick, Frank and John purchased the restaurant. Keeping it in the family, which they own and operate to this day. Pictures and paintings of all these family members still grace the walls of this establishment.
In 1997, a second Giorgio’s location was established in the Milpitas Town Center and in 2022 Giorgio’s Italian Grill & Pizzeria in Morgan Hill. With all of our hearts, we want to express our gratitude for all the love, guidance and knowledge they all have shared in giving us. The brothers and their families will always strive to maintain the high standard of food, service and value that they have set for us.
Forever in our hearts – “The Boys”